ASUS Xonar DGX PCI-E GX2.5 Audio Engine Sound Cards
- Built-In Headphone AMP. Powers up every sound detail in gaming. 3 headphone Amp gain modes for different usage scenario
- Dolby Headphone for an immersive 5.1 surround imaging
- GX2.5 for realistic 3D audio effects.Audio Processor :C-Media CMI8786 High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 96KHz/24bit)
- Automatic jack-sensing front-panel output. Audio auto-switched from back to front with headphone plugged in!
- Go to the sound and audio device of Windows Control Panel to check if the playback default device is set to Xonar DGX Audio Device, instead of other onboard AC97 or HDA codec device. If it’s not, please set it to Xonar DGX Audio Device and restart your application. The S/PDIF protocol specification (IEC-60958) can only carry 2-channel PCM data or non-PCM AC3/DTS data. So, when a user selects PCM output for S/PDIF, the Xonar sound card will always deliver 2 channel PCM data through the S/PDIF output port