Cost-effective 7200 RPM internal hard drive upgrade for laptop or desktop computers allows you to store all of your games, music, movies, and moreSeagate BarraCuda’s SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance while Seagate Secure models offer hardware-based data securityBest-fit applications f..
BrandSeagateSeriesBarraCudaModelST2000DM006PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity2TBRPMN/ACache64MBFeaturesFeaturesVersatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable..
BrandSeagateSeriesBarraCudaModelST4000DM005PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity4TBCache64MBFeaturesFeaturesVersatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable stora..
ModelBrandSeagateSeriesSkyHawkModelST1000VX005PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity1TBCache64MBFeaturesFeaturesImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more ..
BrandWDSeriesBlueModelWD10EZEXPackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterface SATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity1TBRPM 7200 RPMCache 64MBFeaturesFeaturesTested For CompatibilityWe perform tests on hundreds of systems and a multitude of platforms in our F.I.T. Lab to give our customers confidence that our d..
IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration. Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health. NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: Safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to protect your data...
BrandSeagateSeriesExos X16ModelST12000NM001GPackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterface SATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity12TBRPM 7200 RPMCache 256MBAverage Latency 4.16msFeaturesFeaturesHyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latencyPowerBalance feature optimizes Watts/TBHeli..
ModelBrandWDSeriesGoldModelWD161KRYZPerformanceInterface SATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity16TBRPM 7200 RPMCache 512MBFeaturesFeaturesConquer tough workloads with enterprise-grade WD Gold HDDs. Available in 1TB to 18TB capacitiesEnhanced reliability with up to 2.5M hours MTBFSpecifically designed f..
BrandWDSeriesGoldModelWD8003FRYZPackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity8TBRPM7200 RPMCache256MBAverage Latency6Gb/sFeaturesFeaturesHigh workload ratingDelivering dependable performance to any storage environment, WD Gold hard drives are designed with a workload rating up to 550TB..
BrandWDSeriesGoldModelWD101KRYZPackagingBare DrivePerformanceCapacity10TBCache256MBAverage Latency6Gb/sFeaturesFeaturesSpecifically designed for use in enterprise servers, datacenter servers, and storage systemsTested for 24x7x365 reliability at workloads up to 550TB per yearHigh level of reliabilit..
BrandTOSHIBAModelDT01ACA300PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity3TBRPM7200 RPMCache64MBAverage Latency4.17msFeaturesFeaturesToshiba's DT01ACA series of 7,200 RPM 3.5-inch HDD deliver up to 3TB of storage capacity. Optimized for use in consumer and commercial desktop computers, ..