Menu
Your Cart

Seagate

Brand: Seagate Model: ST5000VN0001
BrandSeagateSeriesEnterprise NASModelST5000VN0001PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity5TBRPM7200 RPMCache128MBAverage Latency4.16msFeaturesFeaturesEnterprise-class reliability and performance for cloud-based storage and NAS applications in 1- to 16-bay enclosures1.2 million hou..
2,200.00 EGP 4,500.00 EGP
Ex Tax:2,200.00 EGP
Brand: Seagate Model: STEL6000200
BrandSeagateSeriesBackup Plus HubModelSTEL6000200PerformanceColorBlackInterface2 x USB 3.0Capacity6TBFeaturesFeaturesEasy backup with integrated USB 3.0 hub to manage and charge your devicesThe Seagate Backup Plus Hub drive optimizes external storage with simple file backup for your computers and mo..
3,999.00 EGP
Ex Tax:3,999.00 EGP
Seagate IronWolf 4TB NAS Hard Drive 5900 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ST4000VN008
Out Of Stock
Brand: Seagate Model: ST4000VN008
BrandSeagateSeriesIronWolfModelST4000VN008PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity4TBRPM5900 RPMCache64MBFeaturesFeaturesOptimized for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power man..
2,600.00 EGP
Ex Tax:2,600.00 EGP
Seagate IronWolf 3TB NAS 5900 RPM 64MB 3.5"
Out Of Stock
Brand: Seagate Model: ST3000VN007
BrandSeagateSeriesIronWolfModelST3000VN007PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity3TBRPM5900 RPMCache64MBFeaturesFeaturesOptimized for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power managem..
1,850.00 EGP
Ex Tax:1,850.00 EGP
Brand: Seagate Model: ST2000DM006
BrandSeagateSeriesBarraCudaModelST2000DM006PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity2TBRPMN/ACache64MBFeaturesFeaturesVersatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable..
1,200.00 EGP
Ex Tax:1,200.00 EGP
Seagate SkyHawk 10TB Surveillance 256MB Cache 3.5" HDD
Out Of Stock
Brand: Seagate Model: ST10000VX0004
BrandSeagateSeriesSkyHawkModelST10000VX0004PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity10TBCache256MBFeaturesFeaturesImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more c..
6,000.00 EGP
Ex Tax:6,000.00 EGP
Seagate Backup Plus STFM4000100 4TB USB 3.0 External HDD
Out Of Stock
Brand: Seagate Model: STFM4000100
BrandSeagateSeriesBackup PlusModelSTFM4000100PerformanceColorBlackInterfaceUSB 3.0Capacity4TBFeaturesFeaturesHigh-capacity, automatic backup for your computers and mobile devices.The Seagate Backup Plus Desktop drive simplifies backup with easy-touse tools to help protect your entire digital life - ..
3,200.00 EGP
Ex Tax:3,200.00 EGP
Seagate Backup Plus STDT4000100 4TB USB 3.0 External HDD
Out Of Stock
Brand: Seagate Model: STDT4000100
BrandSeagateSeriesBackup PlusModelSTDT4000100PerformanceColorBlackInterfaceUSB 3.0Capacity4TBFeaturesSystem RequirementsMac OS X 10.7 or higher or Windows 8, Windows 7 operating systemSuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 ..
2,950.00 EGP
Ex Tax:2,950.00 EGP
Seagate Backup Plus STFM3000100 3TB USB 3.0 External HDD
Out Of Stock
Brand: Seagate Model: STFM3000100
BrandSeagateSeriesBackup PlusModelSTFM3000100PerformanceColorBlackInterfaceUSB 3.0Capacity3TBFeaturesFeaturesHigh-capacity, automatic backup for your computers and mobile devicesThe Seagate Backup Plus Desktop drive simplifies backup with easy-touse tools to help protect your entire digital life - f..
2,750.00 EGP
Ex Tax:2,750.00 EGP
Brand: Seagate Model: STEL8000200
Basic SpecificationsManufacturer's Part NumberSTEL8000200EAN763649081143NetworkingPersonal Cloud storageYes - Includes 200 GB OneDrive storage for 2 yearsGeneralSystem requirements- Windows 7 or later- Mac OS X 10.7 or laterIncluded softwareSeagate DashboardColourBlackBox contents- Seagate Back..
4,350.00 EGP
Ex Tax:4,350.00 EGP
Brand: Seagate Model: ST4000DM005
BrandSeagateSeriesBarraCudaModelST4000DM005PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity4TBCache64MBFeaturesFeaturesVersatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable stora..
2,850.00 EGP
Ex Tax:2,850.00 EGP
Seagate SkyHawk ST6000VX0023 6TB 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Internal HDD
Out Of Stock
Brand: Seagate Model: ST6000VX0023
ModelBrandSeagateSeriesSkyHawkModelST6000VX0023PackagingBare DrivePerformanceInterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/sCapacity6TBCache256MBFeaturesFeaturesImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports mor..
2,500.00 EGP
Ex Tax:2,500.00 EGP
Showing 1 to 12 of 15 (2 Pages)